HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE: STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
Getting on the web is simpler than any time in recent memory. There are currently more than 200 million active sites, and a great deal of them were made by non-developers like you and me. Creating a website from scratch is easier than ever. However, if you have the budget, then it’s always better to hire a professional web development company or even an award-winning company to develop your website for you.
This instructional tutorial tells you the best way to create a site. It is proposed for the beginner and layman, taking you step by step through the entire procedure from the very beginning. It does not make any suppositions about what you know (other than you know how to surf the Internet, since you’re as of now perusing this article on the Internet).
To create a website, you need:
- Domain name. This is the unique URL name for your website typically followed by a .com, .org, .net, etc.
- Web host. This is where your website is stored. It is a server that stores your website.
Combined, these two things permit your site to just exist on the Internet. To make your site incredible and exceptional, however, you’re going to likewise require a web builder. This permits you to effectively make pages, posts, and whatever else you need for your site.
How to Build a Website in 9 Steps
- Choose the right website builder for you. Web builders is a very common and easy way to build a basic website. Top web builders like Wix have over 100 million users and it is very popular for people who may not have the budget to hire a web development company. Website builders make it very easy for you to build a website, often with drag and drop features. Some do this through templates, others through intuitive interfaces, which make fabricating a site no harder than assembling a PowerPoint introduction.
- Sign up for a plan that suits your needs and budget. When you’ve chosen a web designer, you have to pursue an arrangement. Web designers will in general offer different plans. Various sites have various needs, and plans guarantee you aren’t paying for things you needn’t bother with.
- Choose a unique and relevant domain name. You can register them separately at sites like GoDaddy and Domain.com, however, web designers offer to do it for you when you join with them. Most give it for free (in any event at first), while a bunch charge a couple of additional bucks.
- Pick a design template you love. Templates give a system to your site – a canvas for you to paint the substance of your site onto. They’re the manner by which you can have a site that looks great without employing a designer. Whichever web designer you’ve picked, you’ll have a broad selection of design templates to choose from.
- Customize your template design. Given what number of individuals that use builders to make a site these days, chances are there are a couple of sites out there with a similar structure as yours. In any event you should populate a picked format with content explicit to you. Furthermore, to truly stick out, you’ll have to do some customization.
- Upload and format your own content. When you’ve played around with the hues and design of your site, it’s an ideal opportunity to begin including your substance – that implies pictures, recordings and text.
- Choose and download apps. Whatever you need your site to do, you can ensure there’s an application for that. Introducing these applications is straightforward – simply head to the App Market (or equal) for your developer. There, much the same as the App Store, you can see how much an application will cost (albeit many are free), what it does, and its user rating.
- Preview and test your website. Remember to preview your website before you make it live. You want to make sure everything appears as you want it before you make the website available to the public. Some of the key questions to ask are:
- Is all the spelling and grammar correct?
- Are all the buttons on the menu working?
- Does your site fulfill a purpose?
- Is your formatting consistent?
- Is your website mobile friendly?
- Does the site load quickly?
- Publish your website on the internet. All done? Mind blowing. Press ‘Publish’! Tell your friends, yell about it in packed streets, — get the word out. Your site is currently live for the world to see. You can in any case modify and create it obviously, yet you’ve dove in. How exciting.
Website builders make website building very easy but if you want to get a professional website built with advanced features, its always good to hire a web development company.