How to Fax from Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets (2021 Updated)
There is no doubt about the fact that faxing is an essential part of our professional lifestyle. Do you know about some ways through which you can do all your faxing work in 2021? If no then no need to be worried because we are here to help you out. You can find all about Google fax from this site.
All those who need to know how they can fax from Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets are on the right page. Here we are going to let you know how this can be done. Read this piece of information till the end to find out what we have for you to explore.
Table of Contents
The Best Faxing App CocoFax
One of the finest applications, CocoFax, has numerous perks that we cannot associate with any other app. From the homepage of CocoFax, users can learn a lot more. This app offers some fantastic features to its customers that we cannot get from any other faxing app.
Using this app is simple as it allows you to use a free faxing feature for ten pages. You need to use them within 24 hours, after that you are supposed to go for a paid plan. Using CocoFax is convenient as anyone can make it work on all kinds of e-devices.
Some Major Feature of CocoFax
Ease of Usage
Using CocoFax is easy and convenient as there is no need to train yourself with technical knowledge. There is no need to follow any tough commands as the app works without any complications.
Quick Working Process
You can save your precious time and energy from previously spending on sending essential documents through mails. Now you can fax them with only having an internet connection and electronic device.
You don’t need anything else at this stage as all the work will be done within a couple of minutes. Just make a few taps and clicks and leave the rest of the work for the app.
With CocoFax, you will receive real-time alerts that allow you to know when someone opens, edits, or makes any other changes in the documents that you sent while faxing. It will let you know in the exact instant when someone receives and sends the fax.
All the faxing process of CocoFax is highly secure. There is no need to be worried about privacy breaching when it comes to this app. As it is highly secured, so there are zero% chances of the data being used or misplaced anywhere else.
This application is user-friendly as you can make it work with all kinds of e-devices. Fax through the tablet, iPhone, Android, Mac, etc., and do your work within an instant. There is no need to have any particular device to use CocoFax.
Faxing From Gmail
- Step 1: At the start, open your Gmail account and tap the option that says Compose.
- Step 2: Here, you need to enter a subject line and email body copy before you attach the document that you need to be faxed from your local drive or Google Drive.
- Step 3: Now enter the ‘To’ field the receipt’s fax number, stated as country code+fax number+@CocoFax.net, and tap the option that says Send.
- Step 4: If you need to fax documents sometimes then from Gmail, you need to ensure the 30-day free trial given by online fax services such as CocoFax to help you send free faxes.
Faxing from Google Drive
- Step 1: At the start, get a CocoFax account with a 30-day free trial period. You can pick a fax number of your choice.
- Step 2: Now download the CocoFax addon for Google drive. This addon will be installed via automatic processing.
- Step 3: Now, after opening the document or the sheets file on Google drive that you need to fax, you can check again if it requires any changes.
- Step 4: If everything looks fine, you can navigate to the ‘Add-ons’ option in the menu bar. When you tap on it, you will see the ‘CocoFax’ addon option, so just press on it and choose the option that says ‘Send.’
- Step 5: When the popup opens, you need to log in using your CocoFax account. When you log in, the CocoFax interface opens in the popup.
- Step 6: From here, enter the fax number of the receipt to who you need to send the fax. You can also enter a cover page for the fax in the cover page field if you want to.
- Step 7: After doing all of that you are done, you can not enter the ‘Send’ button. CocoFax will transmit the fax to the receipt.
- Step 8: In the end, you need to check your email to verify the fax transmission. If the faxing process were successful or not successful, CocoFax would let you know about it through an email.
Faxing From Google Docs and Sheets
In case you are using Google Drive to save Google Docs and Sheets documents, it is easy to send these as fax messages directly within Drive. To do that, follow these steps:
- Step 1: In the start, open Google Drive in your browser and press on the option that says ‘Add On’ tab from the right sidebar.
- Step 2: Choose the add-on of your fax service provider and install it.
- Step 3: After installation, you will be prompted to verify the link between the fax and your Google accounts.
- Step 4: Here, pick and open the doc/sheet you need to send over fax and choose the sidebar’s fax add-on.
- Step 5: In the end, fill in the necessary fields and click on the option that says Send. After the data has been transmitted, the service provider will send a verification email to your inbox.
You can now share incoming faxes with other Google accounts, and it’s cheaper than any other fax method. You can quickly secure fax backups in the cloud if you need to.
The information mentioned earlier will be sufficient for you, and we hope you would be able to get enough information through this article. You might probably think about using these faxing methods in case you were not using them previously.
In case you have any queries, you can contact the customer support team that is always active and will guide you till the end, or you can get back to us and try to help you. Go for it and let us know about your experience with one of the finest faxing apps.