Why Should You Choose the Best Wireless Printer for Your Needs?
With the advancement of modern-day technology, many different kinds of wireless setups are used in the workplace. But have you ever considered the possibility of using a wireless printer in the office? Wireless printers are designed with a smaller and sleeker appearance, and are an absolute must-have piece of technology. Whether you have a small, mid-sized or large business, a well-functioning wireless print can do wonders on the production and communication that takes place within the office setting.
But how do you find one that caters to your needs?
Table of Contents
Choosing the Right Printer For Your Needs
Finding the right printer for your workspace is not a decision that should be made without careful consideration. There are a lot of things that need to be factored in, like whether you plan to be mobile and more at home, or if you spend the greatest amount of time at the office.
Here are two of the biggest companies that offer wireless printers that can improve your lifestyle:
Here, you will find some great, versatile models that can be used either at home or office. There are three standouts ones that can fulfill your every need, regardless of how big or small your company is:
- HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer – With this printer, you can scan, fax, photo-printing, copying, and even printing from your own phone or tablet. It is a staple for office settings because of its diversity and numerous capabilities.
- HP ENVY Photo 7855 Wireless Photo Printer – This printer has been made specifically for at-home use. When you have this printer, you will get a functionable device for completing all of your projects. There is also a helpful mobile app that can be used to roll out printed photos from your camera or social media account.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Wireless Printer – After buying this printer, you can sign up for HP instant ink service during the setup to get four months of ink-free usage! You will also have the opportunity to get the receipts on your phone or printer digitized and organized. This printer is only made for a small business or home office.
- Canon PIXMA TR8520 – If you are looking for a wireless printer for the home office, this model is the perfect option for you! It comes with a scanner, copier, and fax capabilities.
- Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw – This model has been praised for its ability to print up to 26 pages per minute! It is also made with a compact design that accommodates both personal or home office environments. Printouts are only in black and white.
- Canon PIXMA MX532 – Using HeroFiber allows this wireless printer to conduct clearer processing for the wireless network. This specific type of PIXMA technology works with Google Cloud, with inkjet, copier, scanner, and faxing abilities.
Best Wireless Printer for Home
There are a myriad of choices and multiple things to keep in mind for wireless printing. However, there is one phenomenal model that can assist you with any project that you will be working on at home – the Brother MFC-L8690CDW
This multifunction device is designed for a busy SMB, and is geared toward both speed and volume. It can hold up to 300 sheets of paper in two in-trays and 150-sheets in the central out tray. The supplied black toner cartridge is good for 3,000 monoprints, and an even higher yield cartridge is available as well.
Best Wireless Printer for the Office Setting
When it comes to finding an excellent wireless printer for the office, the Canon Pixma TS6250 is the perfect fit for you. It is a multi-functioning wireless printer that is more inclined towards helping with creative tasks. Even though there is no fax modem or automatic document feeder for multi-page copies, you can still connect and share it over a wireless network. This makes it more convenient to work from PCs and mobile devices, and you can even print from or scan to the cloud.
Now that you know how to find a wireless printer that is tailored to your needs, make sure to keep these tips in mind when searching for one. If you are having any trouble finding what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact an experienced support team for help.
Nicole Howe is a content writer at BreezeMaxWeb. When she isn’t writing, you can find her walking half marathons, biking, or watching Raptors basketball!