How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to WiFi?
HP Deskjet 3755 is the wireless printer which provides you many different functions like- copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so that you will never run out of ink. You can easily set up your printer, scan from the order toner, smartphone, and then print it from your cloud—such as Dropbox, iCloud, and Google Drive by the use of HP Smart app.
You can use different wireless options through which you can have wireless Setup. Users who are all new to the printer Deskjet 3755 might have faced difficulties in connecting the printer with the wifi for their first time.
Don’t worry we are here to guide you in this problem. Below are the ways you need if you want to connect with HP Deskjet 3755 printer with the wifi for your Windows.
Kinds of Wireless connections for the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
We can connect the Wireless connections for your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer in two ways-
- WPS Pin connection
- WPS Button.
Connect Your HP Deskjet 3755 With The Wifi By Using The WPS Pin Connection
- In the first step you need to Turn the printer ON.
- Then hold and press both of the wireless and Cancel buttons together.
- After that you will see the power light start blinking. It means that the wireless connection for your HP Deskjet 3755 is now ready.
- Next step is to install the app HP Smart on your Windows 10 pc.
- Now press and hold that wireless button for one time.
- Then wait for 2-3 minutes to initialize your connection by itself.
- After that hold and press both of the wireless and Information buttons together.
- Then you will see a page of Network Configuration which will pop out from your printer.
- Next you will see the WPS Pin on the top of it which is used for the HP Deskjet 3755 setup of Windows 10.
- Now on your computer enter the WPS Pin and connect it to your Deskjet 3755 printer with the wifi.
- Lastly, you need to install the newest HP Drivers so that you can use all of the features in your printer.
Connect The HP Deskjet 3755 With WiFi By using The WPS Button
- First step is to turn on your printer by pressing your power button.
- Now hold and press both of your wireless and cancel buttons together.
- After that you will find out that the power light will start to blink, that means your HP Deskjet 3755 is now ready for the wireless connection.
- Then on your Windows 10 computer install the app HP Smart.
- There you will find the wireless button just hold and press it for 4-5 seconds.
- Now you will see that the wireless light will start to blink in blue, which means that your printer is now ready for the connection which is wireless.
- In the next step, move to the wifi router, there you have to search for the WPS button (either in back or front ).
- When you find out the WPS button just hold and press the button for 4-5 seconds on the router.
- After that you will see the orange or the green light of your WPS which will start to blink on the router.
- After that wait for a few minutes and till the time you will see that your printer will get connected with the wifi.
- In the last step you need to install the newest drivers for the printer before you use it.
Hopefully this helps you in solving the issue in connecting HP Deskjet 3755 Printer with the wifi. If you still face any issue you can let us know that in the connect section.