Reasons to Select SAP S/4 HANA For Your Business
Enterprise resource planning giant SAP has been a trusted name in the ERP software niche for several decades, constantly inventing new solutions and strengthening the existing ones. SAP HANA was first launched in 2010, and in the last 12 years, it has undergone several transformations. Its well-acclaimed solution SAP S/4HANA is a groundbreaking ERP solution with its latest SAP S/4HANA Cloud version. As SAP plans to cease its ECC support after 2027, it is time for companies to move SAP S/4 HANA to stay agile amidst intense competition.
8 reasons why you should choose SAP S/4HANA for your business:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud has numerous benefits in various organizational activities like sales, accounting, procurement, logistics & supply chain, and more advocating reasons why you should adopt it on a top priority basis. Here are eight reasons why it is time to select SAP S/4HANA that will transform your organization.
- Stay future-ready: SAP S/4HANA system has adopted the SAP HANA in-memory database feature, which simplifies the data model. It also has the SAP Fiori dashboards that lets you have a consistent look throughout the system. Furthermore, it also provides an excellent customer experience through its UI.
- Accurate forecasting: SAP S/4HANA Cloud is enabled with embedded artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities, which helps it to make accurate predictions. Such forecasts will help you manage customers’ expectations and stay abreast (read ahead) with the latest market developments. You can also stay prepared for unforeseen surges or dips in demand and save hundreds of dollars.
- Improve customer services: It is no secret that the customer is king, and therefore it is important to keep them satisfied. SAP S/4HANA simplifies business processes and eliminates unnecessary delays, and fastens these processes in real-time. It adds value to customer interactions, promptly resolves their grievances, and enhances the customer experience. This ERP software also enables the organization to access customer data that is used to improve the organization’s performance.
- Automate processes: SAP S/4HANA automates tiresome tasks that were previously done manually. It allows the employees to focus on more complex tasks that require their expertise. Automation also reduces the chances of error, saving the organization’s time, money and effort.
- Access real-time insights: Modern ERP software is highly lauded for its real-time data access capabilities, and SAP S/4HANA is no exception. It leverages the SAP HANA in-memory database and is powered by artificial intelligence. Therefore, it can retrieve data faster and also reduces data redundancy.
- Procrastination is not fun: Although it may look like there is still time for 2027, the truth is it is just around the corner. The earlier you start your journey of adopting SAP S/4HANA, the more time you have to smoothly undergo the conversion and train your employees without sabotaging organizational safety.
- Invest in scalability: As your business levels up and charter new territories with improved products and services, old software will not be able to keep up. However, SAP S/4HANA Cloud will be able to catch up with the latest developments without any delay and your organization will have access to real-time information without delays.
- Get expert opinion: Moving to the agile SAP S/4HANA Cloud would demand skilled SAP consultants, like experts at Uneecops, to support the process. These experts can also help you tailor the solution according to the business needs.
SAP S/4HANA and Uneecops:
In the era of automation and digital transformation, adopting AI and analytics integrated SAP S/4HANA empowers organizations to deal with core industrial complexities. The shift from legacy systems to SAP S/4HANA Cloud is no more a choice but a necessity. However, the leap can be scary without certified SAP partners by your side.
Uneecops is SAP’s Platinum partner and one of India’s most trusted ERP solution experts. From customization and implementation to maintenance and hosting, we are your one-stop solution for all ERP software needs. If you are looking forward to initial proof of concept or wish to know SAP S/4HANA Cloud better, then book a free demo with our team and start your migration journey to the cloud today.