Tattoo Numbing Cream – The Solution
Getting a tattoo sometimes only remains a dream for many. The sole reason for this is the pain that comes with getting one. Previously there weren’t many options to reduce this pain. However, nowadays, a tattoo numbing cream is the solution. As the name suggests, it numbs the area and immensely helps the person.
If you are a beginner in this tattoo journey, then you should know a few things before getting one done. Certain areas of our body hurt more and then some parts hurt less.
1. Areas of our body that hurt more while getting a tattoo –
- Rib cage
- Fingers, Hand, Toes, Feet
- Head, neck, face
There are mainly two reasons why getting a tattoo hurt. One of them is, getting a tattoo very close to the nerve endings of your body and the other one is getting them done where you have fewer muscles or flesh or where the area is bony. If you are trying to gets your tattoo in these areas and also as a beginner, then surely gets a tattoo numbing cream.
2. Areas of our body that hurt less while getting a tattoo –
- Back (minus the spinal area)
These are the perfect places to get the first one done. In general, they hurt less and if you use a tattoo numbing cream for skin here, then you will surely get to enjoy the procedure.
A tattoo numbing cream works like magic if properly applied. Many have reported that they felt nothing while getting the tattoo done. The effect stays for like three to four hours max and if your tattoo can be finished within that time frame, then you wouldn’t have to feel a thing.
However, before using the tattoo numbing cream, you must discuss it with your artist. They can suggest to you the perfect ointment that they are comfortable working with. Many creams can make your skin textured and that makes it really hard for your artist to work with.
Moreover, few artists are not comfortable working with these kinds of ointments. They prefer to do it on your bare skin. In these cases, it is better to get your tattoo done from someplace else, somewhere you are comfortable.
Things to consider before getting inked –
- The design of the tattoo – makes up your mind and gets the design that you are sure about. It is no use in getting one and then regretting it as removing the tattoo might take double the time and cause more pain. This is something that’s going to stay with you for a lifetime, so make sure to not regret it later on.
- Appearance – the design of the tattoo may change if you suddenly gain or lose weight. Hence if you are planning to go on a diet to gain or lose weight then get the tattoo done after your transformation. Otherwise, the tattoo will look different from the time get it.
- Placement – many offices have the no tattoo rule. Hence decide beforehand whether you want to do it in a place where you can hide or in a place where you are okay to show off. It is no use in getting one done in a place that you cant hide with your clothing and then covering it up with bandages.
- If you keep these few tips in mind before getting the tattoo done, then you will have the perfect tattoo.
- Now there are also some tips to reduce your pain. The best tip at disposal is always getting a tattoo numbing cream. But some other things might help you with the process.
- Take breaks – tells your tattoo artist to take breaks during the entire process. This will relieve some tension and you will be able to get a break from the pain. Keeping up with the procedure can get tough if you do not take breaks.
- Experienced artist – an experienced tattoo artist knows his way around with a needle. They know exactly how much pressure to apply so that it hurts less and you can have a good experience. Moreover, they have experience working with a tattoo numbing cream and can guide you well in getting the best one for you.
- Aftercare instructions – the tattoo will only be a success if it heals perfectly and doesn’t cause any harm. To achieve this, you need to follow the aftercare process suggested by the artist very carefully. From washing to wearing loosely fitted clothes to actually applying something you need to be extra cautious.
- Sleep properly – sleep helps in relaxing your body. If your body is properly relaxed, then it will reduce the pain and make the process comfortable for you. Also, the pain tolerance increases with proper rest.
- Stay sober – getting drunk can be a very bad decision while getting the tattoo done. Alcohol thins your blood, which in return can cause many complications during the procedure. Moreover, this can be extremely painful and can also ruin your tattoo.
- Stay hydrated – drinking water can make your skin supple and reduce the pain during the process. So remember to drink plenty of water the entire week before going to the parlor.
Furthermore, if you decide to get a tattoo on your stomach then it is better if you do not eat beforehand.
Always remember, that all this pain is temporary and after that, you will get the result you wished for. Hence do not scare away from the pain. Rather try your best to hold on and use all the methods at your hands to reduce the pain and have a comfortable procedure.
Undoubtedly, the best solution is a tattoo numbing cream. Follow the instructions properly and apply the cream. Try a test patch first to increase your confidence. When you see that it lives up to its name, then you will have nothing to worry about and get the procedure done painlessly.