Top 5 Ways To Re-Engage Ecommerce Consumers With Web Push Notifications
Gone are those days when you have to rely on traditional marketing techniques to impress your audience. This is a digital era where you can perform various tasks using a single click from your device.
Yes, you imagine it right. We are talking about web push notifications.
Web push notifications are one of the best ways to boost marketing. You can motivate your users easily through WordPress Push Notifications. It doesn’t matter whether you want to increase traffic, increase user retention or want to re-engage your users. You can easily do so using push notifications.
You might be wondering how?
Well here are the top 5 ways for the same.
- Personalized Push Notifications: Most of the customers leave your platform because they are not getting what they want from you. In simple words, they feel you fail to understand their demand. So they simply leave your platform in search of some better option. Sometimes they do so without giving you any red flag.
This means if you have to bring them back, you have to motivate them by giving them what they want. You can easily do so by sending personalized WooCommerce Push Notifications. The thing is, push notifications can be segmented and personalized. They provide you with analytics that you can use to your advantage.
This means you want to target your users based on age, gender, region, etc, you can easily do so. You can also send push notifications based on the interest of the user. This will motivate them to open and see your notifications. As a result, you will be able to bring them back to your platform.
The good thing about sending personalized push notifications is, it not only helps to re-engage users but also increases conversion.
- Use Rich Media: The good thing about push notifications is, you can add rich media to create an eye-catchy effect. It means you can add images, videos, graphics, gifs, emojis, etc to make your notification more interesting.
You can also add a logo or your brand tagline to make your notification more interesting. This will not only help you to gain the attention of your audience but will also help you to earn the trust of your audience.
The power of the media cannot be denied. Just think of a product or service that you want to promote. It doesn’t matter how many words you add to the message it is not going to impress the audience to that level. The thing is, most of the audience avoids reading long texts.
On the other hand, if you use a short video it is going to clarify doubts. This will not only help you to re-engage the audience by providing them a new experience but will also help you with more conversions.
- Alerts and Reminders: The biggest advantage of using push notifications is, they can instantly reach your users around the world. This means no matter which country your audience resides in, you got some fresh arrival or you want to offer your users some limited time deals, you can reach them instantly.
This will motivate your users to grab the deal before it is too late. It is one of the best techniques to re-engage your audience. You can further increase the chances of re-engagement by offering deals or coupons based on the past purchasing history.
The thing is most people are particularly interested in certain products or services. This means if you are providing them instant deals on their favorite products or services, the chances of re-engagement and purchase on the spot will be higher.
You can further take things to the next level by adding a call-to-action button. This will guide your users towards the action you want from them.
- Feedback: If your users start showing less and less on your platform, it means something is wrong with your service. Maybe you are not able to provide that experience that you used to provide earlier or you are not able to solve their queries on time or you are not able to clarify their doubts, and so on.
Whatever the reason is, the best way to make things better is by asking for feedback through push notifications. The good thing about push notifications is they are automated and can be timed. This means you can reach your uses in their idle time for valuable feedback.
People love to give honest feedback especially when they are not satisfied with your service. Moreover, when you ask for feedback, your customers feel heard and understood. So you can easily re-engage them. Apart from this, you will get an opportunity to fix bugs, work on shortcomings and improve your services.
- Run a Campaign: When it comes to Web push notifications, they are not only for sharing information with your users. You can use them in various possible ways. You can run a campaign on what your audience wants from you. The thing is, sometimes it’s hard to understand the market demand.
So the best way to know the requirements of your customers is by asking them directly. You can easily do so using automated push notifications. You can ask them which specific notifications they want to receive. The thing is your business runs on the demand of your customers. If they are not showing their presence on your platform this means, you are not providing them with what they require.
But if you came to know what products or services they are looking for, you can easily bring them back by offering the variety on the same.
When it comes to re-engaging the audience, it is a difficult task. This is so because they are not feeling any urge to show their presence on your platform. But you can recreate that urge by providing them with a unique experience. You can do so by sending them web push notifications. Now how, when, and what to send them is presented to you here in this guide. So now the choice is yours.
Wonderpush gives you an opportunity to re-engage your users. It provides you with WordPress-WooCommerce push notifications to motivate and excite your users to show their presence on your platform.