Linkbox tool review
It is important to keep track of external links when you promote a site. It becomes harder to monitor manually backlinks as the number of backlinks increases and promotion projects expand.
Linkbox solves the issue completely.
Table of Contents
This program is designed to track the backlinks for all projects all in one place. A user-friendly interface enables Optimization specialists to automatize their work. Linkbox Pro includes modules built-in to permit you to:
- backlink indexer;
- mass link index checker;
- backlink anchor text analyzer.
- backlinks checker;
- backlink monitor dofollow link checker tool;
Comprehensive checking of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. linkbox.pro allows you to check external links regularly and obtain the following information:
- data on dofollow and nofollow link attributes;
- Links deleted immediately after they were made
- Links on donor pages
- The anchors for all backlinks to web pages.
Linkbox Pro links are able to be imported:
- by using the crawler module of Ahrefs, Google Console, for example.
- In previously-created campaigns
The table and graph show all the information regarding backlinks as well as domains. You can filter the table in order to look at your backlinks.
You can check backlink indexing
Linkbox is ideal for mass-checking the presence of external links on Google’s index. This module lets you:
- Quickly check to index;
- Customize the regular tracking of their presence within the index.
If the link disappears from the Google index, the SEO specialist will be notified via alert so that he/she is able to take timely measures to ensure that the page accepting the link does not lose its rankings in the search results. Link Box allows you to manage the backlink indexing of all your link campaigns as well as projects simultaneously.
The table shows the dates and the results of Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted in colors.
- red – is not indexed.
- gray – there was no checkout carried out.
- Green – Index;
A special filter allows users to select links that aren’t yet indexed, and then send them to Google Add URL for indexing. Google Add URL.
Do not wait for the Google robots to index the backlinks. You need to take initiative. Linkbox allows you to send multiple pages that aren’t indexed to be indexed by Google indexer in a single click. Googlebot will always visit the page after linking to it. Googlebot’s ability to index the page is contingent on its quality.
This results in accelerated indexing of backlinks, resulting in the shortest possible time.
There are many modules integrated with this service:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox Pro gives you the ability to confirm anchors in a backlink check. This will allow you to:
- anchor text of backlinks;
- Anchors and attributes associated with links
- indexing and the presence of donor pages with anchors in the Google Console;
The results are all presented in a table of anchors that form the basis for the module. Below is information about each anchor.
- URLs for donor and acceptor pages;
- attribute and backlink type.
- Indexing data (when and when the links were removed or added from the index).
- Information about crawlers crossing
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor.
Filters allow you to choose the information you want from:
- The type of backlink used;
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, UGC, sponsored, etc. );
- The indexing status
- the name of the campaign;
- Matches on crawler bases You can apply the Exclude filter to search for anchors missing from crawlers.
Donor information could comprise:
- To further analyze For further analysis, export to Excel format.
- Indexed by backlink indexer
This lets you index particular links to a particular page or anchor set. The graph also displays the consistency and naturalness of the profile of links.
This module allows you to upload backlinks from various services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Link Box. You can also upload data from Ahrefs and Console. Temporary is the place where the rest of the information is stored.
The module provides a search that can be filtered by:
- Many crawlers
- You can match the search term with the URL of links (e.g. you could select all YouTube links).
- backlink status (new active, new, or historic).
- links from any link campaign crossed with crawlers
The table of backlinks is located at the bottom of this module. It provides information on:
- import date.
- crawlers on which the link is located;
- campaigns with which they intersect;
The crawler feature in Link Box assists you in analyzing the links that Google is aware of (by crossing with GSC) as well as the ones that your competitors have access to (by crossing with Ahrefs).
Planer for checkouts
linkbox.pro allows you to automate the management of backlinks. It is possible to do this in the task planner section.
You can begin by choosing either tier 1 or tier 2 level of campaigns. The tab displays all campaigns that are broken down by project. The auto-check for links is to the left, and the indexing auto-check is located on the right.
By deciding the start time beforehand, you are able to quickly start any check. For example, you can perform checks every week.
When the module is activated when the module is enabled, the service will conduct the required checks in the intervals specified and, it will also send you an email notification of all detected problems.
Free Report module
After links are checked and after they are indexed, Linkbox forms reports. The first report is comprised of every detail about the parameters. The data in the report follow-up only reflect the changes between two check-outs.
Filtering reports is possible by:
- Backlink project;
- Set objectives for checking (links or index status).
- donor page URL;
- Link levels tier1 or tier2
- Link campaign
The block’s basic structure is composed of tags for changes with the amount of pages to which the modifications are applied. They are categorized according to their importance and highlighted using colors.
- orange – These are non-critical errors and also need your pay attention
- green – minor modifications which provide valuable information.
- Red – major changes that merit special attention and should be worked out quickly;
Click on the tags to highlight webpages that the tag applies to. Links will be displayed in a table with columns.
- The one on the right contains the updates that were made on the link pages.
- The link campaign, the donor URL, and project are displayed in the left column.
Link Box keeps track of all external links and indexing. It tracks all changes that have taken place.
This software will help you keep your track of all backlinks and organizes them into one location. Linkbox.pro is an advanced tool for working with backlinks is a fantastic tool to boost your website’s promotion and help you save money.