What is a WPS pin on an HP Officejet pro 9010 Printer?
WPS Pin is an eight digit number which acts as a code of security when you connect your device and the PRO 9010 printer wirelessly. This WPS Pin gets generated when you are going to have a connection which is wireless and also the pin will always be in numeric form.
The WPS connection is a safer and securitive mode of connection between two devices. The WPS Pin is the auto-generated code and it will change each time like in the case of your OTP.
The WPS Pin method is mostly used for the following two purposes.
- If you want to connect your router and the printer,
- To connect the device and the printer.
Table of Contents
Will your WPS PIN be the same all the time for the HP Officejet pro 9010?
No, your WPS Pin will not be the same all the time. The Pin will get changed when you want to connect with the printer. The pin will show up on the screen for at least 90 seconds and if you missed it then you can restart this WPS Pin setup. Also restart all your devices when you try to reconnect it with the wireless network.
This changing of WPS Pin concept will help you in having the extra protection for your wireless connection. If you want to connect your device with the printer, you have to follow the same connecting steps like in the case of Windows or Mac. The difference will be that here the HP Printer gives the WPS pin while you try to connect.
You need to click on enter for that pin which will get displayed on your printer’s panel. After this you will see that your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer will get connected to your printer. In case you still face any problem in the WPS setup procedure or in finding the WPS Pin you can contact us.
Where You Can Find WPS Pin On Your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer?
If you are all the worried about finding the WPS Pin on your HP Officejet Pro 9010, don’t worry we are here with the steps you need to follow to find this pin. This pin gets displayed somewhere on the screen during the process of WPS Setup. Lets begin with the procedure.
- To start the process, first go towards the settings option on the panel of HP Officejet Pro 9010.
- After that click on the network settings there and then print out the page of network configuration from the HP Officejet pro 9010.
- On this page we will see every information regarding the network settings of the printer.
- Also you will see the WPS Pin of your printer here.
- If in case you will not be able to find the Pin on the configuration sheet then contact us.
WPS PIN Setup Procedure For the HP Officejet Pro 9010.
By the help of this WPS Pin you can get the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer to connect with any of the devices or with the router with just a secure pin of eight digits. If you want to set up the wireless mode on the pro 9010 printer with the help of a wps pin, you just need the device either Mac or Windows, the HP Printer and the wireless network. Lets begin.
- First you have to move to settings on the printer’s panel.
- After that select the connections option and choose Setup Wi-Fi Protected.
- Now your setup for the WPS is initiated. On the screen you will see the eight digit pin just for a minute. You have to enter that pin on the device when you are connecting wirelessly.
- At the time you enter and write your eight digit WPS Pin the printer will get connected to your device either Mac or Windows.
Hopefully after following these steps you will have a WPS Pin Setup mode on for the HP Officejet Pro 9010.
How to find the WPS pin on your router for the HP Officejet pro 9010?
It is very easy to find the WPS Pin button on the router.
What you have to do is, close by the power button you will see a black small button, just push that WPS Push button so that you can enable the mode of WPS for the router.
If you still face any kind of issues you can contact us.