Difference Between Amazon Sponsored Products Vs Sponsored Brands
Are you looking to grow your business on Amazon? Do you feel that there is no growth, and you are fighting to get sales? Then you must know how to use the right ads on the platform. Amazon offers a lot of things to the sellers so that they can grow their sales and earn a good ROI. one such concept is of the sponsored ads and that of the sponsored brands. There is no rocket science behind these two things. All you need to understand is which one will help you out.
People love to organize the ad campaigns so that it can grow their reach on the online platforms and give their sales a boost. If you are one of those then you must understand the difference between the two and only then will you be able to handle the online things in the right manner. Amazon sponsored products and sponsored brands are specially designed so that the ones who sell their products can enjoy being a part of the brand.
Let’s move on and have a look at Amazon sponsored products vs sponsored brands in a detailed manner.
Amazon leaves no stone unturned to attract the marketers. Also, it works really hard to have a lot of brands on the platform so that they can grow together and enjoy goodwill in the industry.
Start using Amazon-sponsored adverts if you want to boost your marketing momentum and brand awareness. Amazon advertising has exploded in popularity in 2019. Its market share has expanded, and it currently controls 50% of the whole e-commerce business. The most efficient advertising alternatives for firms to increase their discoverability and sales are Amazon sponsored product and brand advertisements. Thanks to recent changes in sponsored marketing, Amazon’s digital footprint is expanding. Amazon currently offers three different types of advertising.
Table of Contents
Criteria for Amazon Sponsored Products eligibility
You must be qualified for Buy Box as one of the most crucial requirements to be eligible for Amazon Sponsored Products. Also included:
- A professional seller account is required.
- Your product categories should fall into one or more of the categories that are eligible.
- Your things must be brand new, since Amazon sponsored products do not accept used or reconditioned items.
Amazon Sponsored Brands Eligibility
To access Amazon Sponsored Brands, you must first be a brand-registered merchant. Also included:
- You must be able to ship to any location in the United States.
- Your product, like the Sponsored Products, should be brand new and fit into one or more of the eligible categories.
- Even if you don’t have a lot of money, you can get Sponsored Brands.
Sponsored Ads on Amazon – Current Situation
Amazon sponsored advertisements have long been a big part of sellers’ and marketers’ marketing campaigns. For the past few years, their demand and worth have skyrocketed. The CPC rates have risen as a result of the increase in value. Sponsored advertising are becoming more valuable as interest rates rise. Brands are paying more and more for sponsored advertisements, and the trade-off is unquestionably justified!
During seasonal sales, the cost per click (CPC) is greater, but conversion rates are also higher. Sponsored advertisements become even more important during holiday sales like Cyber Monday and Black Friday.
What is the best way to make Amazon sponsored product ads?
- Go to your Amazon seller central account and sign in.
- Select ‘Campaign Manager’ from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Create Campaign’ from the drop-down menu.
- Open the campaign settings for Sponsored Products.
- Name your campaign.
- Choose your start and finish dates.
- Create a daily spending budget.
- Make a decision on your targeted approach. You may choose between manual and automated aiming.
What is the best way to make Amazon sponsored brand ads?
- Go to advertising.amazon.com and log in to your Amazon seller central account (or) Amazon advertising console.
- ‘Campaign manager’ is where you should go. Select ‘Create campaign’ and then Sponsored Brands from the drop-down menu.
- In the sponsored brand campaign settings, create a campaign.
- Give your campaign a name.
- Dates for the beginning and finish of the project should be specified.
- Choose between a daily and a lifetime budget.
Choose a traffic-generating landing page. Customers who click on your advertising are sent to your Amazon shop, custom URL, or product listing page. Choose your Amazon store and a subpage that you’d want to advertise. In addition, your landing page for advertising must feature at least three goods but no more than 100. You may also make a page with a product list.
How to get the most out of your Amazon sponsored items campaign?
The default bid should represent the amount of money you’re willing to spend on the PPC campaign. Start low and gradually increase your bid amount until you reach an optimal level. Always remember that your PPC approach should be in line with your objectives. Increasing your bid to get to the first page isn’t always the best idea. In the long term, it may affect your conversions and product rating.
What are the best ways to make the most of Amazon sponsored brands?
As part of your ‘top of funnel’ marketing strategy, consider sponsoring brand initiatives. To increase product discovery, use these strategies to raise brand awareness and attract new shoppers. To begin, figure out how much money you want to spend on the campaign, your objectives, the items you want to promote, and the keywords you want to use. Sponsored brand advertisements are often built around certain keywords.
Sellers may use Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and the new Sponsored Display Ads to put their products in the spotlight and in front of the proper customer segment. However, not all of these ad types are made equally. On the search results page, Sponsored Brands will always be at the top. It allows you to lead customers to your custom-built brand store because greater brand visibility is at risk. Because of the widespread exposure, this format continues to be under utilized. As a result, just 11 percent of ad income from Sponsored Brands could be generated by merchants and purchasers.