How to Bring Back Contacts Display in Outlook Express with Best Methods?
We all know that Outlook Express is an email messaging program i.e. fully-featured and proves its importance because of simplicity and easy to use functions. Â No doubt, sending of emails requires the email address of the recipient.
One can click Addresses in the Toolbar and then select the email address from the Address Book window for composing emails. Another method is to access the address book contacts from the main window of Outlook Express which is an easy way of accessing contacts. But, what if you intentionally or accidentally closed the Contacts list from the Outlook Express window?
You need not worry as you can easily bring back contacts in Outlook Express.
Table of Contents
Outlook Express and the Address Book
Outlook Express uses the Windows Address Book to collect contact information and integrates tightly with it. On Windows XP, Outlook Express integrates with Windows Messenger.
Outlook Express can display an inventory of your address book contacts in its main window, providing quick access to them. If you’ve got accidentally or willingly removed that list from the Outlook Express window, you’ll catch on back easily.
Bring Back Contacts Display in Outlook Express
To restore the Contacts pane in Outlook Express:
- Select the View menu and then select the Layout options
- Check the Contacts checkbox, if it is Â un-checked
- Click OK and Apply.
Now you’ll start using the Contacts pane again in Outlook Express and get the easy access of address book contacts. However, this contact pane only shows up to 999 contacts from the address book.
Need to Recover Emails from Outlook Express?
If you have lost your emails from Outlook Express then Sysinfo for Outlook Express is a helpful tool for you to repair the outlook express database. It recovers corrupt.DBX files and repair emails with complete attachments, images, properties, and even the permanently deleted emails.
SysInfo DBX repair tool is a standalone tool to recover impaired, corrupt, and inaccessible Outlook Express DBX files with ease. Along with this, it allows you to restore corrupt DBX files into EML, PST, MSG and RTF format. So, whatever be the reason of DBX file corruption, SysInfo DBX repair tool is the one and only tool that works as a perfect remedy for all corruption issues
- Flexible saving options enable the user to save emails in EML, DBX, MSG, RTF, and PST.
- It has advanced DBX recovery algorithms to scan the DBX files and retrieve the email components.
- Seamlessly recovers emails from corrupt DBX files employing three modes: Standard, Advanced and Raw
- Restores the non-functional DBX files that are inaccessible by Outlook Express.
- It recovers Outlook Express metadata from impaired DBX files.
- Recovered data when dbx file suffered from 2GB size limitation.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
In this blog, we provide information about how a user can bring back contacts display in Outlook Express. I hope, this article is enough to solve your query. Thanks for Reading.