How To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error?
When you are using the canon printer, you can be pretty sure that you are in the right hands for printing and copying work. Canon printers are among the best printers out there that you can buy as they ensure you with the best printing quality and reliability.
Although one cannot deny the fact that there are some issues that the canon printer will face. One of the most common issues that you can face is the Canon printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Well, why is it that you might be facing this issue? Well, there are many reasons why you might be facing this issue. There are many causes why you might have been facing the canon printer not responding issue.
It is significant that you address every single one of them in order to understand why you are facing these issues in the first place. In this article, we are going to help you learn the step by step procedure to help you understand the dynamics of this printer.
The first thing that you need to address is whether why are facing the issue:
- When you are using a printer with an improper configuration.
- When there are any connectivity issues that you might face.
- When you are using an app that might disturb the process of the canon printer.
- When the canon printer drivers are not updated.
- When there are incorrect USB ports
- When the printer is not compatible with the Wi-Fi internet.
Well, these are some of the causes why you might have been facing the issue in the first place. If that is why you are facing the issues.
Table of Contents
Let us now see how to fix the canon printer offline issue:
Have you been facing the canon printer offline issue and are looking for the proper solutions to fix the issue. There are some instructions through which you will be able to resolve the issues:
Use the printer troubleshooter:
There is a window inbuilt troubleshooter that can help you to find and fix the problems that are related to the printer. You can smoothly run the printer troubleshooter in order to fix the canon printer through the steps mentioned below:
- The first thing that you are going to need is that you need to open the Run window and then press the Window+R key.
- After that, you are required to type in the control.exe/name Microsoft. Then you need to troubleshoot and then press the enter key in order to open the windows troubleshoot tab.
- After that, you are going to see that the troubleshoot tab will open, and then you need to click on the printer option.
- Then you need to choose the run the troubleshooter and you will be a window will open.
- Wait for a few seconds as it is going to detect the printer problem and then you need to click on Apply this fix.
- After that, you need to follow the instructions that are mentioned on the screen and then restart the computer.
Restart the network connection:
There are various bad internet connections that are going to lead to various technical issues. But you do not have to worry as you can easily fix the issue of the canon printer not responding by checking the internet connection.
See whether or not your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi connection that you intend it to. If it is connected to the same internet connection and you are still facing these issues, then you can follow the steps for rebooting the device.
The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that your router is switched off. Then make sure that you are plugging out the cables from the router. When the router is completely off, then let it wait like that for a minute.
When the minute is over, you are required to plug in the cables and see whether you are able to resolve the Canon printer won’t connect to the wifi issue or not. If you are not able to resolve, then you follow the next step.
Disable the firewall settings:
When you are using the software of a third party or the security in your computer, then it may also cause printer related issues. There are at times when you have enabled this feature and you start to face these issues.
By disabling this feature you might be able to resolve this issue. You can even uninstall this program from your PC and it might help you resolve the issue.
These are some of the ways through which you will be able to fix the issues. If you are still wondering whether you are not able to resolve these issues, then you can get in touch with the official experts.