Looking for admission into top IIMs? Enroute IIM Indore Admission Entry 2021
The sixth version of the IIMs, IIM Indore, was founded in 1996. NIRF 2019 classified this institute as India’s 10th top management institute. Full-time PGP, EPGP, PGP-HRM, IPM, and IPBA Post Graduate programmes are available to students from a variety of academic backgrounds. The institute also provides two doctoral-level programs, FPM and E-FPM, in addition to the PG level programs. In addition, the institute has a campus in Mumbai. IIM Indore’s Mumbai campus also provides management-related PGP and PGPMX programs.
Table of Contents
What can be the IIM Indore cutoff 2021?
The fact that IIMs accept the CAT as the major exam for admission, they do not publish CAT cutoffs; instead, candidates who take the exam can access their cutoffs only through an account login. The qualifying cutoffs are, nevertheless, published on some news websites, along with the official IIM websites. However, students should be aware that there are two sorts of CAT cutoffs for admission to IIMs: qualifying and final cutoffs (or call cutoff). While the qualifying cutoff is disclosed together with the admission policy (for specific IIMs), the latter is announced (privately) after the exam results are announced.
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) entrance standards, and selection process are outlined here. The table below gives you a highlight on the IIM Indore and key its points with regard to admission-
|Institution||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore|
|Type of Institute||Public|
|Courses Offered||PGP, PGP-HRM, EPGP, IPM, FPM, EFPM, FDP|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Exam, WAT and PI|
Admission Process of IIM Indore 2021
The admission procedure for IIM Indore 2021 is conducted entirely online. Applicants who want to enroll in the flagship course PGP must have a valid CAT score. Admission to other courses is determined by a proper qualifying entrance exam and a selection process. The following are the admissions requirements for each course:
- Candidates are shortlisted for admission to PGP and PGP-HRM based on the CAT cutoff set by IIM Indore. For final selection, shortlisted candidates must take a Written Ability Test (WAT) and a Personal Interview (PI).
- Admission to EPGP is based on a legitimate GMAT score for students with more than five years of experience.
- IIM Indore conducts the IPMAT test for admission to the IPM program. The WAT and PI tests are used to shortlist applicants for this exam.
- Candidates seeking doctorate admission to the FPM program are admitted based on their overall performance in the Research Aptitude Test (RAT), followed by the PI round.
Admission to PGP at IIM Indore in 2021
IIM Indore offers students two full-time residential programs, a two-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and a two-year Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM). Eligible candidates with a valid CAT exam score are allowed admission to these courses.
The Eligibility Criteria for PGP at IIM Indore in the year 2021 includes that all applicants must take the CAT exam and meet the exams eligibility requirements.Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% or comparable CGPA. Candidates in the SC/ST/PWD categories are given a 45 percent relaxation.
Also, the candidates who are awaiting results or who are taking their final year bachelor’s/equivalent test are also eligible to apply for the same. They will be allowed on a provisional basis and must submit their mark sheets and degree certificates by the stipulated duration mentioned by the institute.
Admission to EPGP, GMPE at IIM Indore in 2021
IIM Indore provides one-year EPGP and one-year weekend GMPE programs for working executives in addition to the PG programs mentioned above.
- Candidates must have a valid GMAT score to be admitted to E-PGP. And thereafter, on being shortlisted will have to attend a personal interview. GMAT scores receive 50% of the weighting for final selection, while PI scores receive 50% of the weighting.
- Candidates selected for the E-PGP will be required to pay a non-refundable commitment fee of Rs 1 lakh. This cost must be paid at the time the selected candidate accepts the admission offer.
- For GMPE applicants providing a Statement of Purpose with their application is a must.
The table below lists the minimum eligibility requirements for both of these programs:
|E-PGP||● A bachelor’s degree in any area with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate.
● A valid GMAT score.
● A minimum of 5 years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional experience following graduation on the application deadline.
|GMPE||● Professional certifications such as ICWAI, CA, and ACS, as well as at least two years of work experience
● PG/Engineering or professional degree holders with at least three years of work experience.
● UG degree holders (BA, BSc, BCom) with at least five years of work experience.
● Diploma holders who have worked for at least ten years.
Admission to IPM, IPBA at IIM Indore in 2021
IIM Indore also provides a five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) in addition to postgraduate programs. The institution also serves a 120-hour Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA) for professionals with solid experience and perspectives in business who want to pursue a career in data science.
- For admission to IPM, an entrance examination (IPMAT) is administered to assess applicants’ aptitude, logical reasoning, and English and mathematics skills.
- Shortlisted applicants for IPM must take the WAT and PI tests, during which they will be evaluated on their confidence, communication skills, general awareness, persuasion abilities, and knowledge.
- Admission to IPBA will be based on a qualifying CAT/GMAT/GRE score and a telephonic interview.
The following table mentions the minimum eligibility requirements for both the IPM and IPBA programs:
|IPM||Class 12th with a minimum of 60% aggregate (55 percent for reserved category applicants, i.e. SC/ST/PWD) is required.|
|IPBA||● A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
● 1+ years of work experience is required.
Admission to FPM, EFPM at IIM Indore in 2021
IIM Indore provides an FPM and E-FPM curriculum in eight specializations at the Ph.D. level. Candidates must pass one of the area-specific tests listed in the table below to be considered for admission:
|Area of Specialisation||Exams Acceptable for FPM||Exams Acceptable for E-FPM|
|Economics||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/JRF||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/JRF/RAT*|
|Financial and Accounting||CAT/ GMAT/JRF||CAT/ GMAT/JRF/RAT*|
|Information and Systems||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE/RAT*|
|Marketing Management||CAT/ GRE/GMAT||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/RAT*|
|Operations Management, and Quantitative Techniques||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE / JRF||CAT/ GMAT / GATE / GRE / JRF/RAT*|
|Organizational Behaviour, and Human Resource Management||CAT/ GMAT/GRE/ JRF||CAT/ GMAT/GRE/ JRF/RAT*|
|Strategic Management||CAT/ GRE/GMAT||CAT/ GRE/GMAT/RAT*|
*Research Aptitude Test (RAT): Those who do not have a conventional test score may apply based on the IIM Indore’s RAT.
After graduation, candidates for E-FPM must have a minimum of five years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional experience. The eligibility criteria for admission to the Indian Institute of Management Indore’s FPM and EFPM programs in 2021 are stated below:
- Any One of the following qualifications is required of the candidate.
A master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60% or an equivalent grade point average.
A two-year post-graduate diploma in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade point average.
Professional certification such as CA, ICWA, or CS with a minimum of 50% aggregate and a B.Com degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
A five-year integrated master’s degree program in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or comparable grade point average.
A four-year bachelor’s degree with a first-class or equivalent grade point average of at least 6.5.
- In both the 10th and 12th grades, the candidate must have a minimum of 60%.
- Applicants in their final year of a qualifying program are also welcome to apply. Such candidates will be offered provisional admission if they are chosen.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/PWD are granted a 5% grade reduction.
Application Process for IIM Indore in 2021
The application process for IIM Indore Admissions is conducted entirely online. Applicants for the PGP and PGP HRM programs must apply through the CAT. Candidates can apply directly to IIM Indore’s official website for the remaining courses by following the steps below-
- Visit IIM Indore’s official website.
- Select the ‘Programs’ tab.
- Choose the program you want to watch.
- Click on the course name on the left side of the screen, then on ‘Admission.’
- Click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Application Form’ on the new screen that appears.
- Fill out the application form and attach all supporting documentation.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application cost for your chosen course.
Application Fees for IIM Indore in 2021
The following is a list of the application fees for all of the courses offered at IIM Indore:
|Course||Application Fee (in Rs)|
|PGP (CAT Application Fee)||1,900|
|PGPHRM (CAT Application Fee)||1,900|
|E-PGP||5,900 + GST|
|FPM||1,000 + GST|
|E-FPM||3,000 + GST|
Course Fees at IIM Indore in 2021
The following table has information on the fee scheduled for all of the courses offered by IIM Indore:
|Course||Fee (in Rs)|
|GMPE||5 lakh + applicable taxes|
|IPBA||2.95 + applicable taxes|
With International accreditations awarded to IIM Indore, it stands second after IIM Calcutta. To be able to get admission into a management institute like IIM Indore is a dream for many. Admission into IIMs might seem difficult but it is surely not impossible. With the correct measures taken with sincerity and best feet put forward, attainment of entry into IIM Indore shall be a sure thing.